Injector oil?

"Off-topic" forum for general BS - spout off here

Moderator: rztom

Badass

Injector oil?

#1 Post by Badass » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:32 pm

Yeah, I was pulling a Michael Phelps the other day and when the smoke cleared, a light went off, boy if I could just recycle all these dam seeds I have laying around here I would be considered very green :smt033
Dam, a hemp burning RZ that's my dream boy's. Ooooh the smell, don't be surprised though if a truckload of Jamacian's are following you, there just looking to score :smt033
Does anyone know why they don't utilize hemp oil up there in canada or somewhere else for that matter. And did or does anyone use hemp oil now for two strokes? I am familiar with the background of the hemp industry during the war and such so no need to comment there. Wouldn't it be a good injector oil? not better than dinosours of course but still I would burn it, hell I burning it now. If it's good enough for me than it's good enough for my RZ :smt003
Actually I thought about this a long time ago, but still, I would like to read some good lit. on the subject. I have looked but not to find the best info. I am not the best search joe though. Maybee I'll just get a seed press and make my own [smilie=rockernana.gif]
Two strokes keep the mosquito's in check!!
1984RZ350 Bought with 2,600 mi. in 1998
SpecII Pipes, Complete engine rebuild, 30's, S. 1 Porting, Clutch, Self ported reed cages, T.D.R. reeds, Fork brace, Steering damper.