Tapatalk

News on forum updates, enhancements and/or special announcements

Moderator: rztom

nokturnal
-----
-----

Tapatalk

#1 Post by nokturnal » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:36 am

This forum in so longer working on tapatalk. Anyone else with this issue?
:smt017

rztom
Site Admin

Re: Tapatalk

#2 Post by rztom » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:02 pm

Been meaning to post this up here this week, but it's been kinda crazy lately, if you know what I mean. Yes, we've recently had to remove the Tapatalk plug-in. We just did a much-needed update to the forum's php-BB software version, and while doing that it came to our attention that the software plug-in for Tapatalk's mobile device app was no longer supported by php-BB due to serious security flaws with the Tapatalk app. And, Tapatalk seems unwilling to do anything about it for the time being, so we've turned it off for now.

I'm going to monitor the situation for a while and if anything gets updated/fixed on their end we'll take a look at turning it back on. I know alot of you guys like using your phones/tablets to get onto the forum thru Tapatalk, so I'm sorry to have to do this, and hopefully they'll address their security issues and get it fixed. :smt023

nokturnal
-----
-----

Re: Tapatalk

#3 Post by nokturnal » Fri May 08, 2020 3:40 pm

my visits are a fraction of what they were and I am not updating my threads (since I am lazy and can't be arsed to upload to flicker, cut the link, paste, remove my name...) too much trouble on my phone. basically have to be... sitting.... at a computer... gasp.
:smt017