Fast from the Past - tip of the hat...

Vendors can post special deals in here - Please, VENDORS ONLY

Moderators: rztom, 2smoke

LC Cnd
-----
-----

Fast from the Past - tip of the hat...

#1 Post by LC Cnd » Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:03 am

Jim Hinshaw, being a vendor of a/n'd company, deserves a shout out for service rendered. Here's why. Contacted Fast from the Past because an Canadian company failed to get back to me after contacting them 3 times sadly. Ordered two zeeltronic cdi's.They arrived approximately a week after Boxing day. Opened the package and found two unopened cello pack of Kansas City Chief baseball cards(?). Immediately phoned Jim to explain what arrived and forwarded him photos of the package I received. I surmised it was some mailing mix-up, due to Christmas mailing rush, somewhere on either side of the border. Without hesitation, Jim forwarded a second set of cdi replacements at no cost a week later. I found that top shelf vendor service.

Evans Ward
-----
-----

Re: Fast from the Past - tip of the hat...

#2 Post by Evans Ward » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:37 am

Yep, he’s one of the good ones!
84 RZ350-Toomeys,SCR milled head, stk 26 carbs,300 M, 35 P, stock regrooved needles AS 2.5 turns out,stk air box,Banshee reeds Zeel non-progr CDI,TSRL Program YPVS,alum rad,R6 shock,GV emulators w/RT springs,fork brace,Shindy steering damper.

kpke
-----
-----

#3 Post by kpke » Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:08 am

Yes! When you use your Tarozzi rear sets as frame sliders (not recommended) Fast From the Past is the place to go for replacement parts. I can't remember what else I bought from them but it's always been great service. :smt007

RZed

#4 Post by RZed » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:58 pm

Yes, I agree with everything said above. I've bought many parts from Jim in the past including a new stator/Zeel ignition setup, offset sprockets, hi-rise clip-ons, etc.
We exchanged a few emails with concerns I had about the stator setup and he quickly responded with the answers I needed. :smt023
Great customer service!!

Charlie
1985 RZ 421 Hybrid viewtopic.php?t=9655
99 R1 USD front end
Tarrozi Hi-rise clipons
TrailTech Endurance II Speedo/Odometer
VJ23 swingarm
CBR F4i rear shock/custom dogbones
JL GP stainless pipes
2018 XSR 900