Complaint center?

Road racing, drag racing, motocross, vintage - anything racing related discuss it here!

Moderator: rztom

Badass

Complaint center?

#1 Post by Badass » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:56 pm

Unfortunately for you guys this is where I have choose to vent my complaints lol.

I came home from work yesterday and to my dissatisfaction I turned on my tv. and see that the COTA qualifying is on FS2? Needles to say I just wanted to punch someone for not making this WELL known. I don't keep up real well with all the racing stuff but I do watch and would like to watch all that I can. I am subscribed to motogp.com and never was notified that this was going to happen. I am not that busy of a person but I still don't have time to go through all the channels and through all the hours of each weekend to know when these one time events are going to happen?

Please someone tell me if there is a freakin APP for this as there seems to be one for everything else. If there is an APP for dial an orgasm then there should be one so that I don't miss a freakin race, OR a qualifying session. You would think that with all the freakin emails that I recieve that there would be one good bit of info in them lol. Boy being a viewer in this day and age is just frustrating as hell.

So, who do you think is the best contact to send my angry emails to lol. I will go to motogp.com and see if there is any contact info. there to vent my anger arggggggg! I guess you guys are going other places to chat about racing huh? Motomatters, Asphalt and rubber, Crash.net?
Two strokes keep the mosquito's in check!!
1984RZ350 Bought with 2,600 mi. in 1998
SpecII Pipes, Complete engine rebuild, 30's, S. 1 Porting, Clutch, Self ported reed cages, T.D.R. reeds, Fork brace, Steering damper.

T.RexRacing

Re: Complaint center?

#2 Post by T.RexRacing » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:11 pm

There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.
Salvador Dali

nokturnal
-----
-----

#3 Post by nokturnal » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:12 am

if you're subscribed to motogp.com, why don't you just watch it on there, that's what I do... and check the schedule before race weekend.

I don't get it... you're pissed because you missed qualifying on TV? and a huge European company/site didn't keep track of your delray beach TV schedule for you?
:smt017

RuZty
-----
-----

#4 Post by RuZty » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:00 am

nokturnal wrote:if you're subscribed to motogp.com, why don't you just watch it on there, that's what I do... and check the schedule before race weekend.

I don't get it... you're pissed because you missed qualifying on TV? and a huge European company/site didn't keep track of your delray beach TV schedule for you?
Ditto, I went this route after our cable company dropped Speed TV. They even have a No Spoiler page you can bookmark so you don't see the results when you go to watch the race. It's better to not watch it live because they add in all the other feeds after the fact and you can choose your point of view.

Badass

#5 Post by Badass » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:20 pm

T.RexRacing wrote:http://www.tvracer.com
Thanks again T, I thought I had that one bookmarked, I do now! Still, did you know that this was being televised, was it on this site? and if so how, where and when lol. crap. It seems to me that ONE of these moto sites should be providing info. like this. Superbike Planet.com should have put this out there as they are based in the U.S. I believe. I don't know who to blame but I want to blame someone LOL. I guess in the future I should remember that they usually televise qualifying in the U.S. when the race is in the U.S.?
SpecII Pipes, Complete engine rebuild, 30's, S. 1 Porting, Clutch, Self ported reed cages, T.D.R. reeds, Fork brace, Steering damper.

Badass

#6 Post by Badass » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:45 pm

nokturnal wrote:if you're subscribed to motogp.com, why don't you just watch it on there, that's what I do... and check the schedule before race weekend.

No video pass to motogp.com, just emails. I already pay for it on my television, FS1-2

And no, I understand that a huge European company/site should not have to keep track of my local schedule I just needed to vent at the well voiced state of television viewing these days, it's not just me I hear it all the time. How am I supposed to know that this was on? All motogp for me has been on FS1? why would I scan all my sports channels to look for this, it should have been on FS1. In a perfect world all motorcycle racing should be on the same channel lol. I also watch the Ultimate Fighting Championship and that is a bit of a mess also. Now I have at least five channels that broadcast moto racing? How the freakin hell am i going to keep up with all that. Now I gotta go back and see where the ama is broadcasting NBC or CBS sports? I looked it up but now I forget.

T.RexRacing

#7 Post by T.RexRacing » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:38 am

Yeah I even had it set up on the DVR. No one seems to know how but it disappeared and I didn't get to see qualifying.
There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.
Salvador Dali

Badass

#8 Post by Badass » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:35 pm

T.RexRacing wrote:Yeah I even had it set up on the DVR. No one seems to know how but it disappeared and I didn't get to see qualifying.
So, you knew Qualifying was on and you looked at FS2 and found it, or, did you see it on one of your moto news sites? Now I am unsure if it was FS2, was it FS2? I forgot to look because I have ADD lol. I was really tired after a 12 hr. shift, and my health is not good, it causes me major ADD lol, no really.

I would like to follow one moto site that has all this good info for the US. I guess I will have to get my CW subscription back!

T.RexRacing

#9 Post by T.RexRacing » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:03 pm

I saw it was on via the site I posted earlier. Then went to the DVR and set it up to record it for me. Went to watch it and it was gone.
Salvador Dali

Badass

#10 Post by Badass » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:49 pm

Kids? lol, or just a wonderful electronic glitch, someone should have to PAY! lol. The qualifying looked very good to boot, it was well filmed and was very good to see the guys with so much concentration without being in race mode.

Cool I will use tvracer as my GO TO! for all my moto DVR programming, I just took a look at it to get caught up.

T.RexRacing

#11 Post by T.RexRacing » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:00 pm

Kids!!!!???????? Fawk no.................there's no monkeys in this house. How else would I have a garage full of motorcycles? No wife=no kids.

gremlins would be my guess.
Salvador Dali