Those hooning daze......Post your pic's

Good with a camera? Post pics of your favorite 2-stroke here!

Moderator: rztom

RZResurection

#16 Post by RZResurection » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:42 pm

I ran into the same problem where my family doctor said 'it wasn't anything to worry about'. We insisted on getting it cut out. Told him we'd pay the $250 (or whatever it cost) for the mole removal.

When the biopsy returned positive, I was back in his office, had an appointment set up with the plastic surgeon (he was the guy who removed the big chunk of flesh), appointments for a bone scan, chest scan, liver scan and an appointment with an oncologist.

My Doctor had this all set up set up within a week of him getting biopsy back. He knew he eff'd up, so he got tail moving on this.

I can't comment on the Obamma care (I'm in Canada). I do agree with This old RZ - get anything questionable looked at immediately. Challenge the medical profession - especially GP's. Not out of lack of respect, but they're not experts. They all didnt graduate at the top of their class. They are human and they make mistakes - problem is that their mistakes may cost you your or a loved ones life.

I now go by the belief - when in doubt, get it cut out.
Jeff

Trying to build a bike that's as fast as my memories
87 Canadian 1WV
OEM Pipes
Gutted Airbox
VF4 Reeds
Milled Head (0.020")
Main 240
Pilot 27.5
02 R1 Front End
R6 Shock and Rims (180 Rear Tire)
84 FJ1100 Swingarm

steveloomis
-----
-----

#17 Post by steveloomis » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:40 pm

Not to sound too political, but the Right was not even invited to craft Obamacare, actually NO one was but the elite small group and they got it voted it in with no one knowing what it consisted of. That is the problem, just cram it down our throats without regard of cost or government complexity. Government is terrible at business.... My 2 cents. I am happy for your outcome.
'81 RD350LC hybrid w/84 RZ engine. Zeel, Old style Toomeys, Yboot and filter 420 main 22.5 pilot, Air screw 2.5 turns out, DJ needle 2nd from top, Canadian VM26 carbs.
'85 KR/RZ US. Tank is seeping causing a blister in paint.....

This old RZ

#18 Post by This old RZ » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:30 am

steveloomis wrote:Not to sound too political, but the Right was not even invited to craft Obamacare, actually NO one was but the elite small group and they got it voted it in with no one knowing what it consisted of. That is the problem, just cram it down our throats without regard of cost or government complexity. Government is terrible at business.... My 2 cents. I am happy for your outcome.
Nothing wrong with talking politics..but what country are you living in? :smt002 The republicans most definatley were involved :smt018 ,and it is the reason we ended up with the "flawed"deal we all ended up with I remember watching the news the press was having a field day,targeting republican politicians who were supporting medical reform? they were facing voter execution in some states,,,just due to politics and the"party".
It could have been a far better situation for everyone..but there was alot of stonewalling going on..which resulted in a now or never situation..and it realisticlly was going to be ...never. So unfortunatley they had to take their shot as it was their only possible chance to pass any shape or form. There was no way they ever could have brought it to the table again. Its flawed ..but it has nothing to do with people being percived as "elite" sitting around a round table making secret "liberal" plans..common man theres no reason to sound that way. All politicians are ..elite..do you actually think all republicans are self made,born poor and work their way up the social ladder..or that democrats are all raised with a silver spoon in their moulths and country club memberships? No of course not.
Thats really a ridiculous senario..no matter what party you associate with.
What I find funny..is Obama,,,is 100% self made..born in to a average normal life,and used the advantages of AMERICA to become the quintisential example of what this country stands for..and the president,no matter who..is the ultimate patriotic American.
Hes not the first to rise to the office to become president,from utter poverty or plain average households,we have had many over the nations short history,but a few modern examples are Nixon,Carter,Truman,Clinton and now Obama..all rose to the top from near nothing and all on their own. Pretty impresive. There not elite,there just like you and me.
Its envy,unforunatley it bites all of us,take Oprah for example..born in a house?wood shack! NO water! No electricity!No money! little food....look what shes done for herself..and helped so many people,she didnt have to give away hundreds of millions in charity but she did,and she s given thousand jobs and put more money into the economy than I could possibly imagine...and people cant help hating her for it. Its unfortunate. If theres a GOD..shes going straigt to the top in an express elevator
again this isnt nor should you take this as a slight,Im just making a valid observation and informing you on some facts you have wrong,not trying to change your mind or convert you...lol :smt002 Dont fall victim to the talking heads,,Limbaugh,hanitty,Coulter,MSNBC,FOX,CNN..there nobody there just entertainers, not activists,congressmen,senators,philantropists.just entertainers plain and simple you think they give a shit about you or me when there at home counting their cash ..its a money making image they all have to uphold.

ENOUGH POLITICAL FUN :smt005 BACK TO THE TOPIC.PLAIN AND SIMPLE,everyone,get checked for anything..melanoma kills,there is NO TREATMENT,NO CHEMO,NO RADIATION..if it goes too far,your dead...and that sucks/ IF IN DOUBT? CHECK IT OUT!! iT DOESNT HAVE TO LOOK LIKE ANYTHING,IT CAN LOOK NORMAL,GET 2 OPINIONS ALWAYS AT LEAST. iTS FAR WORSE FOR WOMEN THE DIFFERNT RISKS OF CANCER ,TELL YOUR WIVES AND DAUGHTERS TO GET THEIR CHECKUPS!

ricar

#19 Post by ricar » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:26 am

I know a lady who almost lost her twin daughters because some nurse was to lazy to test to see if she was loosing amniotic fluid. Takes a minute to test and the lady was in there 3 times over 5 days. Luckily a doctor saw her the last time and had her in the emergency room 15 minutes later taking the two babies out.
84 RZ. Half naked, SpecIIs, GSXR front end, FZ swingarm, SV rear wheel, trail tech speedo/tach

Hooligan

#20 Post by Hooligan » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:49 pm

HAH! I have a picture almost exactly like that, only mine was white and blue. :smt003

Hooligan

#21 Post by Hooligan » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:12 am

You got me all psyched about the old glory days so I had to go scan some of my early RD pics. :smt004

My first LC, Aug 1986.

Second RD ca 1989 (army buddy of mine sitting on it)

Third RD, Sept 2006 (nearly 20 years to the month of the first one)

Fourth and best LC, Aug 2012 (exactly 26 years after the first one)

Hooligan

#22 Post by Hooligan » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:15 am

Old School burnouts when we were young and stupid. This was on RD #1. Gawd I was young, just 20 at the time. :smt005

Tires cost money? ..... nah!

aaronmvrider
-----
-----

#23 Post by aaronmvrider » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:40 am

too cool....
1 x 4mm stroker rz 375cc 1983
1 x 7mm stroker rz 443cc 1984 (under construction)
1 x rz 500
1 x mv agusta 1000

L.B

#24 Post by L.B » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:26 am

Hooligan wrote:Old School burnouts when we were young and stupid. This was on RD #1. Gawd I was young, just 20 at the time. :smt005

Tires cost money? ..... nah!

Ha! Luv it lol. Best times ever,man I guess we did these burnouts around the same time.
As for tires,used to have heaps of Avons from the proddy racing,sweet soft compound but didnt last long.....ahhh time to try find more pic's from the "hooligan" daze lol...

RZResurection

#25 Post by RZResurection » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:28 pm

Here are some that I think I've posted here before.

I used to get a lot of looks from that bike and paint job (the pictures didn't do it justice)
Jeff

Trying to build a bike that's as fast as my memories
87 Canadian 1WV
OEM Pipes
Gutted Airbox
VF4 Reeds
Milled Head (0.020")
Main 240
Pilot 27.5
02 R1 Front End
R6 Shock and Rims (180 Rear Tire)
84 FJ1100 Swingarm