hope my banshees allowed to be here??

Good with a camera? Post pics of your favorite 2-stroke here!

Moderator: rztom

sumoshee

hope my banshees allowed to be here??

#1 Post by sumoshee » Sat May 31, 2008 4:35 am

hi lads,here's a couple of pics of my streetlegal banshee,hope that youll accept me on here being of the 4 wheeled type?? thanks,............ http://s302.photobucket.com/albums/nn102/sumoshee/

Smoker

Re: hope my banshees allowed to be here??

#2 Post by Smoker » Sat May 31, 2008 10:59 am

sumoshee wrote:hi lads,here's a couple of pics of my streetlegal banshee,hope that youll accept me on here being of the 4 wheeled type?? thanks,............ http://s302.photobucket.com/albums/nn102/sumoshee/
No turn signals?

Do you actually drive it on the street? Never seen an ATV on the streets of Los Angeles. :smt001

-Pete :smt006

sumoshee

lol.

#3 Post by sumoshee » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:54 pm

lol,i live in england! quads are road legal here :smt004 ,there are indicators on her,there small and discreat LED winkers.

hellmanns

#4 Post by hellmanns » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:12 am

Quads are street legal there?!

:smt007
"...It's just like traveling on a plane, but, without that horrible meal... and with the window opened..."
(RD350 87')

sumoshee

yessirree!

#5 Post by sumoshee » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:34 pm

ou guys get the best places to off road,but we get to road legal ANYTHING that has wheels(within reason),we have a street legal blata minimoto pocket bike! but since we did that the ministry of transport wont allow anymore to get new registration.as far as i know our shop has the only road legal pocket bike.its just a show piece in the shop but im itchin to take her for a blast and wait for the police helicopter to hunt me down! ill have to get my helmet camera on,just for the records.lol

caetano62

wow

#6 Post by caetano62 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:45 am

Have you ever crashed it? That thing is scary!

cheers,
Brian

Desert Panther

#7 Post by Desert Panther » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:05 pm

hellmanns wrote:Quads are street legal there?!

quads are street legal in the state of Arizona, USA. I've seen many street legal banshees and Raptors and predators, etc rolling around town on street tires.

I like the idea of a street legal banshee, might have to get one of those someday. Takes up twice the amount of room in the garage as a motorcycle does though. That'd be the only drawback. :smt004
1985 R/W/B RZ 350 ported motor, Toomey pipes & Y boot, 28mm TM Mikuni flatslides, Duncan Racing manifold & boost bottle, TDR reeds, Tokico 6 piston front brake calipers, Fox Twin-Clicker shock, Avon tires
1984 Y/B RZ350 DG pipes, Dyna Ignition, clip-ons

hellmanns

#8 Post by hellmanns » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:55 pm

Desert Panther wrote:

quads are street legal in the state of Arizona, USA. I've seen many street legal banshees and Raptors and predators, etc rolling around town on street tires.

I like the idea of a street legal banshee, might have to get one of those someday. Takes up twice the amount of room in the garage as a motorcycle does though. That'd be the only drawback. :smt004
The Arizona State has snowing months? :smt017
"...It's just like traveling on a plane, but, without that horrible meal... and with the window opened..."
(RD350 87')

Desert Panther

#9 Post by Desert Panther » Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:57 am

hellmanns wrote:
Desert Panther wrote:

who said anything about snow???????? :smt017

but yes, it does snow in the higher altitude areas above 5000 feet
1985 R/W/B RZ 350 ported motor, Toomey pipes & Y boot, 28mm TM Mikuni flatslides, Duncan Racing manifold & boost bottle, TDR reeds, Tokico 6 piston front brake calipers, Fox Twin-Clicker shock, Avon tires

hellmanns

#10 Post by hellmanns » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:42 am

Desert Panther wrote:
hellmanns wrote:
Desert Panther wrote: quads are street legal in the state of Arizona, USA. I've seen many street legal banshees and Raptors and predators, etc rolling around town on street tires.

Don't know, a moron (not the board new guy) :smt003
what is the state that allows quads on street, two stroke on street, no snowing season?
(RD350 87')

Desert Panther

#11 Post by Desert Panther » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:16 pm

hellmanns wrote:
Desert Panther wrote:
hellmanns wrote: The Arizona State has snowing months? :smt017

Don't know, a moron (not the board new guy) :smt003
what is the state that allows quads on street, two stroke on street, no snowing season?
that would be Arizona! LOL Quads are street legal all year round! Maybe a few other states in America allow you to plate and legally street ride a quad, I dont know. But I do know that Arizona allows it for sure :smt003