Camera Testing

Good with a camera? Post pics of your favorite 2-stroke here!

Moderator: rztom

silverstrom

Camera Testing

#1 Post by silverstrom » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:25 pm

From this thread http://www.rzrd500.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9907" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

See the comments in the above link for details. This was taken around 8 pm. Set your video quality to 720p.

I'll sort the sound out for the next test. Still, I'm pleased with the result given that it was my first attempt with the camera and I knew nothing about it. A little reading should help improve the sound quality.

It was a fun ride with the front end coming several feet in the air over the hill crests at 140-160. Not sure how much fun that would be on the 350 or 500.

http://youtu.be/SN17fRD_J0o" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

L.B

Re: Camera Testing

#2 Post by L.B » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:34 am

Geebuz you don't muck around eh John straight into it like a bandit lol.
Amazing picture quality there, no probs with sun glare either, may need a bit of foam or somesuch over mike. Very impressive bit of gear. Think it out does my go pro....

This old RZ

#3 Post by This old RZ » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:54 pm

I had a relative whom lived in Oregon, who was unfortunate enough to have impacted not one but two deer on his ride to work on sepertate occasions, totally ruined his machines each time...some how he survived each accident without any serious or fatal injuries :smt023 When I lived in the middle of Los Angeles, several times I almost even hit deer in my car on Mullholland drive...leave it to me :smt002

Im just mentioning this as , your video looks like it has 100xs the wilderness he had around his house !!, Is that a concern where you live ? ,or do you have ways to deal with that? Just curious as Id be a nervous wreck thinking about it all the time :smt005 My luck 1st i'd hit a deer then a hungry bear would drag me off into the forests for breakfast.

Cool video camera though, also video rarely ever captures the actual speed you are doing, I used to show videos to people all the time and be saying look at this section I'm doing 120 mph...and they would be :smt015
HAPPY 30th YAMAHA YVPS 350 1983-2013. DONT OVER THINK IT , JUST BUILD IT AND BE JUST AS FAST AND RELIABLE

silverstrom

#4 Post by silverstrom » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:24 pm

The wildlife is everywhere and on every road here. The risk is always there. Not worth worrying about or I'd never leave the driveway.