My little bud Mikey Lou Sanchez riding the TZ

For those who love to "take it to the track!"

Moderator: rztom

rz500guytexas

My little bud Mikey Lou Sanchez riding the TZ

#1 Post by rz500guytexas » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:58 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep8Ag_OMKd4

Did a side by side video from Saturday with Mikey. He is riding Moto 5 in Spain and going to race camp. The group he is with trained Miquel Olivera. Mikey took a first at Circuit Of Jerez and I think a 3rd at Aragon this year. I believe he has a wild card spot on a Moto 4 bike in Valencia when the Moto Gp is racing this fall. Asked his parents if he could try it and they and I thought it would be a good experience for him. I came in and he was only able to get two laps completed. I took his best section and put us side by side. He has never riden this bike, let alone oe like this, never one with twin discs, levers were all wrong for his small stature, and shifter was located poorly. Oh suspension set for me at over 80 to 90 pounds additional. He was so happy to be able to ride this. He could not reach the ground so we had to hold him up and push him away. Will get a few pictures up from Sunday. I stayed till Sunday and let him ride a full session after adjusting everyting but suspension. Was going to let him ride a few more but weather did not cooperate and neither did camera. Such a good rider and hope for only good things with his future. I am sure he went 5 seconds faster on Sunday.