Wyn

"Off-topic" forum for general BS - spout off here

Moderator: rztom

Mike Cichetti
- - - - -
- - - - -

Wyn

#1 Post by Mike Cichetti » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:48 am

I finally spoke to Wyn's son last night and got some more information. Back in October Wyn started experiencing some shortness of breath, leg pain and fatigue. As time passed the symptoms increased and at first they thought it was spinal stenosis. Finally after many tests and MRI's the diagnosis of ALS came up I guess in April. I spoke to Wyn about twice a week for the last 20 years and he was definitely not himself. He was going to a special clinic on May 17th for a second opinion. I called him on the 19th and he didn't return my call a second call and an email also were not returned. I began to worry then I saw Bill's post and I was stunned. Apparently Wyn had the appointment with the diagnosis confirmed and was really very tired. He spoke to his son and when he couldn't reach him the police were called. Wyn passed very peacefully on his couch. Eric is planning a memorial service down in Florida and also near Boston where Wyn was born. I have Eric's contact info so pm me if anyone wants it. I'll keep everyone informed.