Painter and decals for Bodywork

General forum on fairings, seats, tanks, tail sections, painting and other bodywork modifications

Moderator: rztom

Peter#235

Painter and decals for Bodywork

#1 Post by Peter#235 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:45 am

Hi, I am after some recommendations for a good repairer and painter that has experience with RZV500Rin the Sydney Wollongong area. Cheers

JonW

Re: Painter and decals for Bodywork

#2 Post by JonW » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:08 am

Im on the northern side of Sydney but Im also keen to hear about anyone in the greater Sydney area who is good and doesnt charge and arm and both your legs to paint a bike as I need to have a couple of mine painted in the new year.

I will say that I've found that almost any service is cheaper when you have it done further away from Sydney, so I expect you might find an hours drive will help the pricing. I know it does when you head north from here for many service related things.

The only recommendation I could give locally is collide-a-scope near Hornsby who got the dents out and painted my XT500 tank and I will say they did a truly stunning job considering what they started with - pics on my website of before and after etc. I know theyve painted friends of mine's RZs and done a good job. They are not cheap, but you do get good work from them and they stuck to the quote on my job.
www.2smoked.com

80 XT500 Supermoto!
81 RD350LC Resto
82 RD421LC Hybrid
82 RD250LC '251LC' YPVS
83 RZ350 Resto
84 RZ500 Resto
85 RZ350 F1 Resto
86 RZ350 F2 Resto
86 RZ350 F2 Hybrid

Like Watches? www.PloProf.com & www.DeskDivers.com