LAST TRACK DAY OF YEAR IMAGES

For those who love to "take it to the track!"

Moderator: rztom

pstamper
- - - - -
- - - - -

LAST TRACK DAY OF YEAR IMAGES

#1 Post by pstamper » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:52 pm

Shots from last weekend event. Was not the best due to too many riders. And riders that should have not been in our group. There were 22 red flags during the weekend. Still fun. Tore my tire up on Sunday due to cold tear. Track never really came up to temperature. Had to get new tire mounted late Sunday. BUMMER. You can see the band on the left in the first shot. A lot of people tore there tires up on Saturday.

silverstrom
- - - - -
- - - - -

Re: LAST TRACK DAY OF YEAR IMAGES

#2 Post by silverstrom » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:38 am

The shots from the rear are terrific. Shows how much you are working the bike.

Pretty soon you'll be dragging your elbow :shock:

pstamper
- - - - -
- - - - -

#3 Post by pstamper » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:54 am

Have managed to let loose of the bars. No arm pump from weekend. Never had several fast laps together due to traffic. In order of Help is loose hands, locking heels under braking, getting weight on front of bike, holding myself with crotch on tank, and getting ankles turned correctly. All the work on bike has helped allowing me to ride it like a modern sport bike. Wait till I post my instructors lap. Put him on a good Race bike I could see under 2:20.

Did you see the tire tear in first picture. Having Tire going flat during a lap was an eye opener. Bike did a big move in a transition and that was first thing I thought. Straight to the paddock. My instructor said I have the weirdest things happen after fuel line issue.

silverstrom
- - - - -
- - - - -

#4 Post by silverstrom » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:29 am

The left side of the rear? I was wondering what that was.

Just noticed the camera on the rear subframe. Bet that has some interesting video.

You do have your share of odd things happening. All learning experiences.

pstamper
- - - - -
- - - - -

#5 Post by pstamper » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:52 pm

Started as cold tear on the rear. Dropped pressure to 26 and helped but damage was already done. We think the stem was leaking. Rear camera did have good shots but does not stay on for some reason. Did not want to by another one. I need to get in better physical shape by next year.