Last track day of season. More to come

For those who love to "take it to the track!"

Moderator: rztom

pstamper
- - - - -
- - - - -

Last track day of season. More to come

#1 Post by pstamper » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:14 am

What a mess of a day. Will post more video, pictures, year end stuff and most important bike mods to get to where it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGBg34JcACs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

silverstrom
- - - - -
- - - - -

Re: Last track day of season. More to come

#2 Post by silverstrom » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:24 am

Great video, as always. The guy in orange came at you like a missile. Was it as close as the video suggests?

pstamper
- - - - -
- - - - -

Re: Last track day of season. More to come

#3 Post by pstamper » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:49 pm

Yes it was. Normally do not look around at other riders but it all felt bad. Sunday was the worst. Final count as I know was 22 red flags. The instructors i think said hell, to much mayhem, and did their own thing. They should of pulled the slow riders out and moved them to L1 and told them learn how to corner.

This session was lap 2, stickers still on the rear, and no tire warmers on either because it was being changed while I was in class. I was going to pick the pace up but was following a guy parking in the corners and blasting it on the straights. I stayed on race line and when i left the inside open into 12 the problems started and I could sense nothing good was going to happen.

I can do the same but i am always concerned someone is coming up from behind me carrying way too much speed to make the corner. No side impacts for me!!!!

Will post a couple new camera angle as I edit. One from this view of a decent lap and one from the rear looking forward. Audio was poor on it I think due to camera vibrating. Will also post my instructor videoing me along with his laps playing with a guy that thought he was fast. Ty, my instructor, played with him and was over 20 seconds faster than me.