Circuit Of The Americas July 2 2017 ARC class

For those who love to "take it to the track!"

Moderator: rztom

pstamper
- - - - -
- - - - -

Circuit Of The Americas July 2 2017 ARC class

#1 Post by pstamper » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:22 am

Advanced rider class with Ty Howard. He is always impressed with the RZ performance. He really helped on my apexes and braking later. He said either gas or brake always. Ty really helped on moving my brake markers by locking my feet into the pegs and using my core to keep weight off arms. By the way forearms are still hurting tonight. Was going to do event in August with Ride Smart but was able to sign up for Nate Kern Double R festival the week after Formula 1 is there in October. The track is never in better shape than after that if no rain. Nate keeps it to 30 bikes or so instead of 60 plus with instructors. Pictures as soon as downloaded. Bike acted up as usual on starting. I am getting a hard wooden dowel as Rick said to hit carbs to be sure the float valves do not stick on start up. Bike ran flawless after that. New Pirellis were like glue. Was 98 degree both days. I must of drank 3 gallons of water a day along with hydration additives, energy Gu, and fruits and still pissed very seldom. I could not consume enough fluids. New Taichi suit was not comfortable on the bike unfortunately so used the rather worn one. Wear it some more and see if it needs adjusted. Video is only 2 laps. Hope you like it. Rick plug :smt023 :smt023 :smt023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWd21IC ... e=youtu.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

two-stroke-brit

Re: Circuit Of The Americas July 2 2017 ARC class

#2 Post by two-stroke-brit » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:45 pm

the handle of a screw driver will do in a pinch.
She might not be pretty but always a fun ride !!