Video Circuit Of The Americas July 2015 with RideSmart

For those who love to "take it to the track!"

Moderator: rztom

pstamper
- - - - -
- - - - -

Video Circuit Of The Americas July 2015 with RideSmart

#1 Post by pstamper » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:33 pm

Last L1 session, at least at COTA. Went to level 2 intermediate on Sunday and would of been better but need brakes fixed. EBC said to send pictures and they will warrant the rotors if that is the issue. Never had a set of brakes chatter like this. All new bearing, tires, rebuilt calipers, 6.1 fluid, and new EBC EPFA pads. Bike ran great and thanks as always to Rick Lance for an engine that surprises everyone. Riding has improved a little over the last year I feel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK03rupDe-E" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

pstamper
- - - - -
- - - - -

Re: Video Circuit Of The Americas July 2015 with RideSmart

#2 Post by pstamper » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:33 pm

Some pictures from July COTA event. Still need to get body off the bike. Need further back from tank so I can turn more and my elbows need to be out to help me also turn my hips. I have become much better at trail braking and looking through the corner to the next apex. No one passed me in level 1 but was tough in level 2 with the brake issues and running against liter bikes with traction control and anti lock systems like the BMW 1000 RR and Ducati's. Dragging knee in 6, 8, and 13. Hitting foot peg in 11. How about the COTA Bell helmet with the track layout on the sides of the face shield. Can not wait till September with better brakes.

two-stroke-brit

#3 Post by two-stroke-brit » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:42 pm

hi Paul, the bike looks so different with the grey color .
looks narrower in the last pic.
i guess its true about dark colors being slimming.
cheers mark
She might not be pretty but always a fun ride !!

pstamper
- - - - -
- - - - -

#4 Post by pstamper » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:36 pm

It was a fun weekend. Shifting is getting better each track day. looking through corner and trail braking better also. Need to get the brakes sorted. Never had a set of EBC brake vibrate so bad.