Last Track Day Of 2014

For those who love to "take it to the track!"

Moderator: rztom

pstamper
- - - - -
- - - - -

Last Track Day Of 2014

#1 Post by pstamper » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:27 pm

These were at Texas World Speedway which is closing next year. There is a CMRA race set next year and after that not sure what will happen. Heard they found oil under the track so development might slow down. This was with Ride Smart who I ride with most of the time. Instructors are great and will work with you on anything. Class structure is well set up. I mentioned about an inside pass on me which was my fault and the last picture is him actually passing me on the inside. Was all good and all came out OK. Looking forward to next year and hope I can get transplant done to the aluminum frame.

VIDEO OF ME CHASING AN R6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ0deqY9b-I&" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

VIDEO OF MY BAD PASS AND RESULTING INSIDE PASS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sWAgrRr4bE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

two-stroke-brit

Re: Last Track Day Of 2014

#2 Post by two-stroke-brit » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:58 pm

nice pics
She might not be pretty but always a fun ride !!

pstamper
- - - - -
- - - - -

#3 Post by pstamper » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:46 pm

Was trying to get one with my knees down. The corner where the last picture was taken I was able to get my knee down, just not in that shot. In the last picture, I blew that corner and the guy had already committed to his line so passed me on the inside. As mentioned earlier freaked me out enough the rest of the session where I blew the exit to the same corner and ran off track 2 laps later. End of day.

two-stroke-brit

#4 Post by two-stroke-brit » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:38 pm

its all good experience and no breakdowns or failures must be a good feeling too.
She might not be pretty but always a fun ride !!