COTA AND RZ

For those who love to "take it to the track!"

Moderator: rztom

pstamper
- - - - -
- - - - -

COTA AND RZ

#1 Post by pstamper » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:11 am

Bike made it to Circuit Of The Americas. Still on a high how bike did. Will post video as soon as I get all of them. One of the riders is putting a vide together and will get a link up as soon as done. Wish I could of rode it but it was impressive in the hands of a good rider.

pstamper
- - - - -
- - - - -

Re: COTA AND RZ

#2 Post by pstamper » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:42 am

Video up. Rider is Kris Lillegard. Wish I could of rode it but would have been like slow motion. This was his first time ever on the bike and only third session. I really appreciated his comments on how the bike handled, stopped, and how the engine ran. Made me feel good about my work. He wanted more gear but I explained the problems with chain clearance. He could have pulled with the bigger bikes. This is the bike with the R6 suspension, stock breather box with stock type filter, Ivans needles, EBC Contour rotors with HH pads, and an old engine Rick put together a few years ago. Bought the entire bike and modified it to what it is now. He was only running it up to 9,500 to 10,000. I know our transmissions are good but he shifts so smooth. Turn 16 is a really fast turn and he shifts twice in it sometimes. He did not like the Michelin Power Pure tires so would of been interesting with tires he liked. His right boot was wore through at the toe and his knee pucks were shot at the end of the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66kZiJ1n6fw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Gary Papesh
- - - - -
- - - - -

#3 Post by Gary Papesh » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:31 pm

Nice!!
The man who dies with the biggest carbon footprint WINS !!!

pstamper
- - - - -
- - - - -

#4 Post by pstamper » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:31 am

For everyone's info the RV is not mine. They were nice enough to let us use their shade since I was on crutches. Bike did extremely well. Can not upload pics from photographer for some reason.