Classic TT - anyone going?

Ride planning, upcoming events, or just tire-kicking get-togethers - post 'em here!

Moderator: rztom

podman

Classic TT - anyone going?

#1 Post by podman » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:19 pm

....or out there at the moment?

We are all loaded up , ready for the off tomorrow morning, I shall be on my 350LC with a friend riding a Rothmans NS400..anyone taking their 500?

podman

Re: Classic TT - anyone going?

#2 Post by podman » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:15 am

[url]Image

Met with Maurader off the forum yesterday...few 500s out here along with some really amazing road and race bikes..

Ill get the pics uploaded when I return home.

Vin
- - - - -
- - - - -

#3 Post by Vin » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:43 am

Went to the TT this year and hoping to go to the the Classic TT next year fingers crossed :supz:

Smoker
- - - - -
- - - - -

#4 Post by Smoker » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:48 am

If only I would have known I was going to be injured and out of work - I could have gone to the Classic TT this year.

To see the 2 strokes run on the IOM is a dream, for sure.

Did you see the guy from NoCal who qualified and raced the Classic last year on a Supermoto bike? One of the greatest motorcycle stories I've heard. Curious if he'll be back.

podman

#5 Post by podman » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:00 pm

Smoker wrote:If only I would have known I was going to be injured and out of work - I could have gone to the Classic TT this year.

To see the 2 strokes run on the IOM is a dream, for sure.

Did you see the guy from NoCal who qualified and raced the Classic last year on a Supermoto bike? One of the greatest motorcycle stories I've heard. Curious if he'll be back.
Sorry, I didnt....some pics from the event anyway...was cracking, amazing sight and spectacle, weather was kind too...and I got to meet my all time 500 GP hero, Freddie Spencer and the legend Graeme Crosby.

[url]Image

[url]Image

[url]Image

[url]Image

[url]Image

[url]Image

[url]Image

[url]Image

[url]Image