Good evening all,
I've been contacted by Motorcycle Racer magazine which was one of the magazines that showed an interest in the RD/RZ500 30th anniversary event at Donington last year.
She has asked if she can have your (RD/RZ500 owner's) views on the heyday years of Yamaha GP two strokes. She would like to use your quotes in her magazine. There isn't a specific deadline but I'd be grateful if you would answer the questions below and email your responses with your first name and surname to email@example.com by, say, 31 August. There's also the offer of a reduced subscription to the mag if you're interested. Many thanks for your time.
It was good to speak to you on Friday. As promised, here are our questions for your members who are GP race fans too! Basically, we are after comments and memories of the two-stroke GP racing era Yamaha YZ500s.
1. They're noisy and they're smelly, they're anti-social, so what's the appeal of these bikes?!?!
2. Racing Hero (of Yamaha YZ500 racers) - who and why?
3. What got you hooked on racing?
4. What was the appeal of the Yamaha?
5. What was the best racing moment for any YZ500, in your opinion?
6. Which is the best model out of all those OWs and why?
All responses welcome!
Motorcycle Racer Magazine
484 Didsbury Road Stockport
Cheshire UK SK4 3BS
0161 443 1000 / 07831 577 654
http://www.motorcycleracer.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
News on forum updates, enhancements and/or special announcements
1 post • Page 1 of 1