Heres another video

All former posts from our original WWWBoard forum are here

Moderators: smurph, rztom

gareth

Heres another video

#1 Post by gareth » Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:26 am

Not on bike this time....I'm really annoyed about that - the Missus put the wrong camera battery on charge....DOh.<br> Its Cadwell Park Classic Bike Track Day late September. I'm on my Blue 'bog std' RD500 and also the black/red 350 F2 (lights on...ooops). The other 2 guys prominent in the Video are on slightly older 350 models.<p>http://www.gareth.evans9.btinternet.co. ... dwell1.wmv
<br>
<br><hr size=3 width=75%><p>

gareth.evans9@btinternet.com

Mark

Re: Heres another video

#2 Post by Mark » Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:12 am

Nice one Gareth, you wer'nt 'kickin it in the guts' as much as last time though! I'm Lookin to do a track day or two next year. I did Pembrey a couple of years ago. Maybe we could hook up for a smokin frenzy?
<br>

bubba.love@ntlworld.com

Gareth

#3 Post by Gareth » Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:32 am

narrh...your right....It was just a really good day and one of our mates did us a bit of video, so I thought I would make as much out of it as posible. I was also on one of my favourite std bikes (blue 500) and to be honest I enjoyed the smooth 'cruise' around.<br>I gave my 350 a bit of stick though...but you cant see that...the circuit opens up out the back with some lovely fast corners.
<br>

gareth.evans9@btinternet.com

gmanhevner

#4 Post by gmanhevner » Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:03 pm

hey nice one, just have one question, where do I find action cameras to do on board video?
<br>

g_manhevner@yahoo.com